Data Collection and Use
- We do not store personal data when you visit our website.
- We use your IP address for visualization on the world map on the start page.
- We do not use external cookies or third-party cookies.
- When you visit our website, we only collect anonymized information about the use of the website to perform statistical evaluations for improving our website.
- If you use our Calendly appointment scheduling service, we collect the data you provide to enable you to make the appointment. The collected data is used only for the purpose of scheduling appointments and is not passed on to third parties.
Use of Calendly
- We use Calendly, a scheduling service, to simplify the process of scheduling an initial consultation.
Use of Google Fonts
- Our website uses fonts from Google Fonts to provide you with an appealing display.
- When loading the fonts, a connection is made to Google's servers. However, no personal data is transmitted to Google.
- Our website is encrypted via HTTPS to ensure secure data transfer.
- We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, loss, or misuse.
- You have the right to request information about the data we have collected.
- You can request the deletion of your data at any time, provided there are no legal retention obligations.
The responsible party within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is Thomas Brandauer, MSc.